The Brand Position Statement: Attract the Right Audience for your Brand
Tap into your strengths and take a position on your brand in order to attract the right audience.
A few more words about this course
This course attempts to teach authors how to take a strong position on their brand. Authors will learn to sink deep into their strengths, to gain clarity and build the roadmap they need to attract the right readers who love them and their work.
Throughout this course you will do a deep dive into branding in order to learn how to attract the right audience. This course includes:
- What makes a strong brand.
- Why you should take a strong position on your brand.
- Identifying your strengths.
- What's included in a brand position statement.
- How to build your brand position statement.
- How to use a brand position statement.
- Bonus resources to continue to dig deeper into the subject.
Fantasy, SciFi & Horror Author
Alicia McCalla writes Kick Ass Black women main characters for Nerds who want to see themselves represented in Fantasy, SciFi and Horror and love stories of courage, bravery, and strength. Visit her at www.aliciamccalla.com to sign-up for free reads, updates, “Read by Author” audiobooks, cool merchandise or just to converse about Sistas with Skills, Swords & Superpowers.